Friday, September 3, 2010

Barbequed Onion Meat Loaves


Okay, I know that doesn't look too appealing, but these were actually really good. I thought I had barbeque sauce, but we only had marinade, so I skipped that part. They look a little dry, but I promise they were not.
The other thing that I changed was that the recipe said to cook them in the microwave and that just sounded really gross to me, so I opted to stick them in the oven instead. It took a little longer for them to cook, however the prep work was really fast and easy, so it was a winner in my book. They can sit in the oven by themselves and cook away just as long as it leaves me with time to actually do other stuff. I hate it when recipes take forever to put together.
So, we will definately be having these again: Click here for the recipe
Simplicity: 4
Taste: 5
Nutrition: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment